Question: Hi! I submitted a review a few days ago, and I’ve never had to wait this long for a review to go live and publish on EF before. Is there something wrong?
Answer: Most likely, No.
- Most of the time when you submit a Not Assigned Review, they will automatically publish. However, there are some items that need to be manually categorized and published.
- All Assigned Reviews need to be proof-read, edited, categorized, and manually published.
- Each day, all day long reviews are being submitted. So if you have recently submitted a review, and it has still not published, then it is most likely just waiting its turn in a long line of other reviews waiting to be published.
- If there is a problem, we will contact you about the review.
- If it has been over 3 weeks since your review was submitted, you have not received any emails regarding your review, & your review has still not published been published, then you should email us at email@example.com
Review Program Guidelines: http://www.edenfantasys.com/support/review-program/review-program-guidelines/
In the Review Program Guidelines, towards the bottom of the page, you will see the information regarding submitted reviews that have not yet published.